Open Stable event in Gislinge
Open slaughter pig barn at Kenneth Øster’s farm
Friday February 10, 2023
10.00 – 15.00
Strandvejen 10, 4532 Gislinge, Denmark
Join us and get inspired!
24,000 Slaughter pigs, full-line in new barn from Agrifarm A/S
Pig producer Kenneth Øster is building a new barn with 6,000 slaughter pigs for fattening piglets from his own piglet production at Tuse Næs.
Kenneth Øster runs Avdebogaard Pig Production and, together with his father Preben Hansen, the associated field operations.
Kenneth Øster is now looking forward to putting the first pigs into the new barn, which he has wanted for a number of years.
Inventory delivered as the well-known SKIOLD solution with 10mm fiberboard:
- Fiberboards are solid with very few joints
- They are easy to wash
- There are stainless steel bar elements at the feeders
- SKIOLD has also supplied water supply for water valves in the pigsties
- Sick pens in all sections with different sizes to create great flexibility
- 2 – strand SKIOLD Transport dry feeding system
- Maximat PORKER feeders
- MAFA silos for finished feed
Spot bedding system delivered by Bopil
- Fully automated solution that spreads messy material up to 4cm in length
- Documentation for littering
- Time saving
Barn system with hybrid ventilation and air purification
- 38 m wide and 130 m long barn with 10 sections
- Hybrid ventilation – combination of controlled natural ventilation and floor extraction
- Natural light with a unique barn environment for the pigs and the working environment
- High-pressure cooling for a better barn environment during the hot summer days
- Automatic and frequent slurry ejection
- Capture large amounts of ammonia
- Agri AirClean cleans the air from floor extraction with high efficiency