General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
DATA POLICY FOR CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS IN KJ KLIMATEKNIK
As a result of our collaboration, we process information about you.
The guidelines for our processing of personal data can be found in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR” – 2016/679) and the Danish Data Protection Act, both of which came into force on May 25, 2018.
1. Data Controller
The legal entity responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
CVR: 19 35 35 35 91
Address: Bommen 2, Thorning, 8620 Kjellerup, Denmark
Tel. no.: +45 86880499
2. Purpose - Use of personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes: Sales and consulting of ventilation solutions.
We process your personal data as part of a customer relationship and/or by virtue of our cooperation.
3. Categories of personal data
We process the following categories of personal data about you:
- General personal data: We primarily process general information such as name, address, contact data, CVR no., CHR no., information about the company’s operations, production conditions, overview maps, ownership, finances, account number, etc.
- Sensitive personal data: none
4. Storage of personal data
The personal data we collect in connection with the customer and/or business relationship will be stored securely and confidentially. Physically in a locked archive and electronically on a locked server.
Only persons with a legitimate need have lawful access to your personal data.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes stated herein.
This means that your personal data is generally retained for as long as you are a representative of your company that is a customer or supplier of ours, unless otherwise required or permitted by EU data protection law or local law. When we no longer need to store your personal data for the purposes of data processing, it will be deleted or anonymized in such a way that the data can no longer identify you.
We collect personal data from the following sources:
Directly from you and from public registers such as CVR/CHR etc.
6. Disclosure of your personal data
We do not disclose or share your personal data with third parties with the exception of KJ’s subcontractors. However, we may need to disclose your personal data to relevant public authorities if required by law.
For credit and financing solutions, credit insurance/leasing companies can be contacted to inquire about solvency and financial capacity, they process the inquiry and we receive a commitment or a refusal on behalf of the customer.
7. Your rights
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access, rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You can always lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with a data protection supervisory authority, such as The Danish Data Protection Agency.
Jens Amorsen Jørgensen is responsible for the company’s GDPR policy.
The company’s finance and HR functions are responsible for monitoring and enforcing the GDPR policy on a daily basis.
You can exercise your rights by contacting KJ Klimateknik at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
There may be conditions or limitations to these rights. It is therefore not certain, for example, that you will have the right to data portability in the specific case or that your objection will be granted – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activities.
On behalf of KJ Klimateknik, Bommen 2, Thorning, 8620 Kjellerup, Denmark